Serving your notarial needs
Whether you are going through a difficult divorce or looking to purchase a property, legal documents are the single most important part of completing such a process.
Since the documentation within these legal processes is so crucial, it is important to ensure that they are officially verified for authenticity. It is also important that such legal documents are verified to prevent fraud and to confirm that all of the necessary aspects of the document are complete.
Here’s where a Notary Public comes in.
A Notary Public’s purpose is to serve the public by witnessing the activities related to document signing.
There are many reasons why it is important to hire the help of a Notary Public. Here are the duties you can expect from a Notary Public:
- Prevention of fraud through the witnessing of the authenticity of a legal document.
- To ensure that the relevant legal document is properly and thoroughly completed.
- To act as an unbiased witness to the signing of legal documentation.
- To verify that the document has been signed to meet the minimum requirements.
What services can a Notary offer?
There are many situations where you may need a Notary. Here are some of the legal documents in which you may need the assistance of a Notary Public:
- Wills and testaments – Signed documentation related to the properties belonging to a deceased family member.
- Power of attorney- Signed documentation that relates to the written authorization to represent a person’s personal affairs.
- Real Estate – The legal documentation related to the purchase of a property or land.
- Subpoenas – Documentation related to court summons.
- Affidavits – Signed documentation related to a written oath, which may hold relevance to real estate disputes, divorce settlements or financial debts.
- Automobile – Signed documentation that confirms the transferred ownership of a vehicle between a buyer and seller.
Do you need a notary for an upcoming legal document?
Whether a will or testament, divorce, school papers, real estate, power of attorney, or other- we can help by providing you with a reliable notary service in the state of Georgia. Expect no less than a fast, professional service. Contact Jamesees Notary Services today.